top of page


Allows professional caregivers to work in Canada.


  1. You must have successfully completed the equivalent of a Canadian high school education. 

  2. You must have six months of full-time training in a classroom setting or twelve months of full-time paid employment, including at least six months of continuous employment with one employer in a field or occupation related to the job you are seeking as a live-in caregiver. This experience must have been obtained within the three years immediately prior to the day on which you submit an application for a work permit.

  3. You must be able to speak, read and understand either English or French at a level that allows you to function independently in a home setting.

  4. You must have a written employment contract between you and your future employer. 


These facts are only an overview. Please contact us for a free and confidential assessment.

bottom of page